Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 2- Recovery

Alright so today was not as bad. Emotionally.....I am okay. I really have given it to the Lord and I know that through him, all things are possible! I will have another baby, and this baby will come at the right time in our life. Atleast when God thinks it's the right time! lol. So I will not get dicouraged! I will keep my faith and I will keep on praying! Now as far as pain goes....this is aweful. Now for those of you that know me know that I deliver my babies natural. But atleast in the end you have a beautiful baby! But to be contracting constantly to be running back and forth to the restroom was awful. I was a little sore today but right now I am fine. But in all honesty...this has brought the creative side out in me. I think it is my outlet! I have plans for painting the bedroom and decorating a bit, changing my scrapbook table, and doing some intesting things around the house! Hobby Lobby here I come! LOL.
Thank you again for all of your wonderful words! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment