Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Praising God every second of every day!

For those of you following my blog know that I had a miscarriage a couple of months ago and was totally devestated. Yesterday afternoon I had a strange feeling to to take a pregnancy test and it was positive! WE ARE PREGNANT! I can't believe it! I can't believe I didn't have a clue. Go figure. Anyhow....this has been an exciting week for me so far! And thanking God that out of my miscarriage I started my photography business and he continues to bless me each and everyday. Sometimes it is hard to realize just how much it happens. But I am taking the time to step back and count my blessings. thank you Jesus for my family and I can feel that you are protecting this baby and that we will have a healthy pregnancy!
YAY!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment