Monday, March 1, 2010

Hilarious Out Takes at I ♥ faces

So this week at I heart faces is Hilarious Out Takes. I immediatly thought about this picture of my kids. I can take pictrues of other peoples kids all day long but sometimes my own are very frustrating! lol.It did turn out quite funny!

Erin HATED to touch the grass. As soon as a finger or toe touched it she would scream! It was quite funny. Poor baby.
         Her face looking at her son is priceless! lol.
                       No go on over to I ♥ faces and look at the other entries! They are super cute!
                                                                             

signature

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet and funny.... Mom is saying... "Seriously?" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've made that face! Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! Love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love C's face in the top one!! hillarious lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! That first one is great with the fake smiles and those cute rolled eyes!

    ReplyDelete