Sunday, April 25, 2010

Scouters

And yes this means you! As friends and clients! I was at a maternity session yesterday and we came across the perfect chair for children photography. It was the BEST prop. Okay and when I say we came across...that is an overstatment. Another photographer at the same location, brought it with her for her session. SO...as they left it in our way and walked around the corner to take different pictures....borrowed it for a quick second! It was perfect and worked for exactly what I needed it for at that moment.
So the point of this is....if any of you come across somethin like this or know where I can get it from....please, please, please let me know!!!
Oh And I edited it 2 different ways. I couldnt decide which I liked better!

signature

2 comments:

  1. LOL i borrowed a chair in the canals too! LMBO! i cant find cute chairs either :( gonna go dig in my grannys attic soon and see if i can find the treasures she thinks are up there hehe.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up!!!! I like the first one best.

    ReplyDelete