Monday, May 16, 2011

Contest for a Free Photo session!!!!

Well it seems as if everyone is running contests right now and I am feeling a little left out! LOL! Im kidding, I don't feel left out but I did decide to run a contest for a free photo session for all of my local clients and friends. So how do you play? Refer all of your friends to like Kantosky Photography's facebook page and let me know that you sent them. **They must be NEW fans!**  Once Kantosky Photography reaches 1000 fans, the person with the most referrals will win the session! Your session can be used on any family (up to 4 people), child or engagement session. {The free session will not be good towards newborn, senior or bridal sessions.} 
So send them to www.facebook.com/kantoskyphotography and make sure that they write who sent them on the wall!

Can't wait to see who I get to work with!
~Steffanie Kantosky


No comments:

Post a Comment