Monday, September 26, 2011

i {heart} faces challenge | Best Face Summer 2011


So its people choice this week and I haven't entered in a while so I thought I would go ahead and have a go at it. This is one of my favorite pictures from this year....it is simple but it's a killer. This is one of my best friends daughter and I caught it while I was shooting her sisters newborn pictures. She is gorgeous and has the most piercing eyes! I just LOVE her! So head on over to I hearts faces and check out the other entries!

iheartfaces







signature

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous all around. I love shots that are caught in the moment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. I loved your song so much I shared it on facebook. I never heard that before. At the Cross by Hillsongs. Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much! I LOVE that song too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful everything about this shot!

    ReplyDelete