Thursday, September 3, 2009

Laying it at his feet.

Well I am beginning my blog, which was meant to be a pregnancy blog but is now not the case. I was 9 weeks pregnant up until today. The Lord has decided to take my life unto a different path. I know miscarriages are normal and it happens more often than not, but it is always that "it will not happen to me mentality". I thought that with 3 other smooth pregnancies, that this one would be the same. But it was not. I am very sad and I will be grieving. BUT, this is in the Lords hands and not mine. I am using his strength now and not mine. He has my baby and that is the best place that it can be. Although I am sad, it is also a time to rejoice that my baby is with Angels. I did not get a chance to know the sex of my baby or what it would have felt like to have that little baby move around in my belly, but I know that it is going to be taken care of.


I will not let this take the best of me. I have 3 wonderful children that still need me. Yet, I am facing the biggest issue still. Telling the children that they are not going to have a brother or sister at this time. They are resiliant though! I have faith that the Lord will sooth their souls, as well as mine and my husbands. I know that he is grieving as well. He also lost a baby. So please pray or him as well.


Thank you to all my friends and family, who have sent me wonderful words of encouragement and prayers! I will forever be greatful for you all. We are blessed to have such wonderful supporters!

2 comments:

  1. Very well written. You are so strong and I know that with God's help you will get through this. I love you and miss you and wish I could be there to comfort you. Love ya! Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much! Just remember that God can also hold you and comfort you-his arms are HUGE!

    ReplyDelete