Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chloe's 3rd Birthday party


Well I finally decided on a Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter Tea party theme. It turned out to be alot of fun. I had all the kids come in silly hats and I set up the table with different tea sets and hanging lanterns in defferent sizes. The kids had a blast and were really good. It was pretty quiet for a while. They even watched a bit of Alice and Wonderland. I was really impressed with all these younge kiddos. I am posting a few pictures from the party!

these were the party favors
we did a pot of dirt (pudding and oreo's) instead of cake! It was a big hit with the kids. Even though this was not a part of Alice and Wonderland, I thought it would fit in well with the tea party and with the boys. I painted red hearts and black diamonds on it to fit in with the Queen of hearts!
I found this awesome wreath idea from http://www.larkandlola.blogspot.com/. She had some great ideas!
This is my beautiful Chloe! My mom helped me make this Alice costume. The pattern was difficult to follow. My mom has been sewing for a long time...there was no way I could do this without her! And it turned out FANTASTIC! I can't wait until halloween!


Chloe about to blow out her candle!
all the kiddos at their tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment