Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I ♥ faces- All About Pets!!!!

This was my sweet sweet dog. We recently had to find her a new home. She is with my best friends cousin and very close by. We can still visit! So that is a plus. She was a great well behaved dog but the hair was really starting to bother my sons asthma and my husbands allergies (so much to where he could barely breath). He also has asthma. They endured it for 3 years and it was still very hard to let her go, even with all he health issues. We miss her very much! I love this picture though!
It shows how super sweet and soft spirited she was!

Go on over to I heart faces and check out the other entries! Pets only this time!




signature

5 comments:

  1. Love this photo, love yellow labs! Sorry that she move, but glad you are able to still visit her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this is such a sweet photo. She looks very content and loving her dog life. Nice colors and the reflection is great! Good composition as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are other reasons Ginger is gone.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yes at the last minute but the underlying thought of her going was the listed reasons! lol. Love you Amber!

    ReplyDelete