Monday, January 4, 2010

i heart faces challenge

Over at i heart faces, they are having a photo challenge with photos that have the i heart (the actual heart) faces logo on them. You can enter up to 5 photos in one entry. So I went through some photos to find anywhere that i could put it. I came up with a few of my favorites. Here is my entry!







I had to change the last picture because I thought of something all of a sudden. My poor sick hubby and the only way he can get better is to take 1 tablet by mouth daily, of i heart faces. If he needs to talk to a pharmacist he must got to http://www.iheartface.blogspot.com/. This medicine can be purchased at walgreens! baahhahah. I think I cracked myself up!

                           now go on over and check out the other entries


signature

12 comments:

  1. the last image is my favorite, the logo looks like it belongs esp. with the extra face on the cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great but that first one is a riot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one of the sand! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Really great editing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! The first one is too funny...but the park bench gets my vote ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great entries Steff! I love the first one with Miss C- too cute! some mighty fine editing there maam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmmm.... I think I kinda like the 4th one LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is great and the last one is hilarious. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMAO love the one w T in it HAHA i cracked up too... awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete