Friday, August 3, 2012

The Zombie Walk - Dallas

Okay I know, I know...this was ages ago. Honestly, I rearranged my desktop and completely forgot about a ton of blogging I never did. So I am trying to catch up so I can get these items off of my hard drive. Because if I don't...I won't be editing anyones images. I am just about out of room. Weddings take up a TON of hard drive space and I have not been the best about getting them off. So here I am...making an effort. This will be one thing off my drive WOO HOO!
Anyhow, the zombie walk was in Dallas last October and put on by my two older boys father. He owns 2826 Arnetic (a Live music venue), which is now in the process of moving to Fort Worth. As soon as they are open, everyone needs to go and check them out. This is right around the little ones birthday so I had some extra family in town that were able to enjoy this event with us. It was a ton of fun and completely kid friendly. They were not scared at all. :)


The one below on the left was probably my favorite. He was dedicated! :)



The dog below was so good. He just walked around as happy as could be. However I think he was starting to get a bit itchy by the end of the day!


See the kids were having a great time!





 There was even a driving skeleton! (kidding)



It wouldn't be a complete day without great music!



these girls were pretty awesome looking too!


oh yes I did get in character....I was not looking so hot! ;) 


All in all it was a great time. There were a ton of amazing costumes. If you ever get a chance, make it out to one. You will not be disappointed! 





signature

No comments:

Post a Comment