Monday, October 5, 2009

LOST!

So as of right now my camera is at Best Buy! I had to send it in to be cleaned and inspected. About a week ago, while getting out of the car, I was trying to pull my camera bag out of the car and put it upright, yest I did not know that the bag was unzipped. So out came my camera straight onto the driveway. I could have sworn I heard something break. I couldnt figure out what though. The flash works and the lens was not broke....but I wasn't sure what it could have been. With some photo sessions coming up though, I needed to get it sent in. SO...as of now...I am feeling lost. I dont know what to do with myself! lol. I just finished a scrapbook album and I have no camera to take pictures...the weather is PERFECT picture weather and I have no camera...my friend just had a baby and again...I have no camera! Man this is aweful.

No comments:

Post a Comment