Monday, October 5, 2009

Master Bedroom

So I do have some photos uploaded that I have not posted yet! This total beroom makeover was complete in Thanks to Photobucket

When I had my miscarriage, I went into "keep busy" operation mode. In just 1 week I had painted my bedroom, painted and distressed a hutch and revamped my curtains. {I also started on some other projects but not to do with my room.}

The red {maroon} curtain was already up. I cut it in half and added the black damask cutain and the fringe! I really love how it turned out and the black pulled in the black on the comforter. I will be recovering the glider in zebra print to add some more texture to the room!

I am waiting and trying to find a table for underneath the hutch. Then I will enclose the bottom with fabric. But I want it to have a black top. We will see how my search ends up!




This lamp is my favorite. It was originally for the kitchen nook but pfor some reason we can not get the outlet to work for anything. SO I moved the one I had bought for this space and put it on top of the fridgerator and placed this lovely lamp in its place! It really puts a nice glow in the room!

Please don't pay attention to the mess on the bed. My fantastic husband was hanging a TV over the bedroom door! Now I no longer have a TV on the dresser!!!! WOO HOO!!! The bedside lamps will be changed as soon as I find some that I just LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment