Monday, October 26, 2009

I ♥ faces : Halloween challenge

My sweet C was a Bumble Bee Last year. This was taken soon after I had got my camera, and I love this picture captured of her. She looked so sweet on Halloween. I was able to put mascara on her and glitter on her face. She loved it. She reminds me of a pagent girl in this picture. It still makes me giggle.


Head on over to iheartfaces when you get a chance. You can enter your own photo! You don't have to be a professional to enter. The contest is open for everyone.



signature

11 comments:

  1. My little girl used to love glitter! She called it "pixie dust"! Oh, how I miss those days! Now, she's 11, & RUNS from girly stuff. She's a softball player. Cherish these moments! You can see my post at
    http://pumpkinseedphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-faces-week-42-halloween-dress-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, GREAT Shot!! She's just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That little shoulder is so sweet. And her little face is darling : ) Great costume and wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All sweetness and sparkles. Yes, that's what little girls are made of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the expression on her face. What little girl wouldn't be thrilled to have glitter on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and sparkly. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a natural looking photo, I love it.

    ReplyDelete