Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Audrey} class of 2011

This is probably my top meaningful session I have had. Probably more so for me than her, but needless to say it is! Audrey is so smart, caring and beautiful! She will be attending Rice university. Way to go Audrey!!!
Im going to share a little back history and some really meaningful and low moments that her family has made it through. This post has been very hard for me to write because of the emotion and I have been putting it off as to make it through the whole thing.
When Audrey was younger, she and her sister used to help babysit my 2 oldest sons when I REALLY needed them, Usually at the very LAST moments notice. Her mother hired me to work for her in apartment leasing, MANY moons ago. If it would not have been for her, I would not have been working at the place I was when I met my sweet husband. If I have never told you, Thank you! Those were some great times, and some sad times. Through it all, it was great to see her grow up into a BEAUTIFUL young lady!
SO......there has been a very traumatic time in there life that they have been through and completely trusted in God. It is amazing to see their faith and love through it all. Audrey had a beautiful older sister Taylor. She was full of life and happiness, a true testament of life. Taylor met a very sweet young man and fell in love. She was pregnant with her first baby and on her way to have lunch with her mom at a family members house, the weather was starting to get rocky, which happens very often in Texas and at a drop of a hat! Taylor got out of the car to go into the house, and when she stepped out, she was struck by lightening. It was then that Jesus gained a beautiful girl and sweet baby.  She was rushed to an intensive burn unit but the damage was too great.
Audrey and her mom are such warriors. I love you both. Thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and thank you for being in mine!

Look at all her cords! She has accomplished so much! I can't wait to hear what you accomplish at Rice University!




 The one below is The most special. The peace sign was for her sister! Something Taylor would have done! Love it!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment