Tuesday, June 21, 2011

family {wedding day}

Last month I photographed my brother in laws wedding and I was so thankful that they asked me to do it! It really meant a lot to me! We drove down with the family for a little bit, got away and I was able to do what I love while I was there! It really was a lot of fun. Of course any time that I get to be with my family is wonderful.
So my new sister in law had a fabulous wedding dress and my brother in law was dressed up so nice. They had just moved in their new house and decided to have their wedding in the back yard. Now they do not have just any ordinary back yard! They have lots of trees and a perfect spot right in the middle of them for an isle and chairs! It was PERFECT! She had the trees decorated with really cute signs. Her and I have very similar taste so it was really neat to see all her great finds and furniture she has refinished! If anything was going to be missing, she would know where to find it....in my car!!! I would never REALLY take anything from them but she did have some really cool stuff! I can't wait to visit and go antique shopping!
Anyhow, Im really hoping that we get to do a trash the dress session because I think that it would be a ton of fun around there! I have LOTS of ideas!!! So...to the pictures......

wasn't her dress Beautiful???
 saying I Do!!
 She has a beautiful ring!!!
 the bridesmaids were their daughters! And the groomsman was his best friend!
 I got a chance to have fun with the girls before cutting cake! Unfortunately we had TOO much fun and they had to know on the window to tell us to come inside! *oops*

 this was just one of the signs in the trees!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment