Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dallas {wedding}

I have been second shooting a lot for my Friend Amanda at Mulberry Lane Studios and I have not been able to post as many of the pictures as I would like. I have a lot more editing of those sessions to do, however...I could not NOT edit a few of these pictures of this bride and groom I shot this past weekend. I came home and started to edit! They were so cute and they had no problems letting us play! We got a chance to play with light. This particular wedding was actually shot with Chris Herbert at The Modern Mutt. The three of us have really been working as a team getting through this busy wedding season! It sure has been crazy! But also Amazing. I LOVE weddings. So here a few from that night. I will post some more later!




 I LOVE this one!!!! {below}


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment